Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Green laundry detergent?

I was looking around the internet today, making sure I'd finally read everything available when I came across a site discussing homemade laundry detergent. Good thing too, because it looks like not only is it better for the environment, it is great for the pocket book too.

You know how I feel about benefits to the pocket book and how it relates to going green.

Anyway, Felicia over at Blulow has spent the last year using a homemade detergent and taken the time to write about her experience. Instead of recapping it all here, I wanted to give you a heads up and send you her way so she can explain it.

Suffice it to say, I will be giving this a try when we run out of our current supply of detergent.

So check out her results and if you give it a try, let me know what you think. I'll post my thoughts when I have had a chance to give it a try too.

No comments: