Monday, January 29, 2007

Just an average guy slowly going green


My journey to becoming more environmentally aware and what I am doing, through baby steps, to lower my impact on our planet.

You won't find anything ground breaking or particularly thought provoking (at least not intentionally), but you will see what I am learning over time and how I plan to make a positive impact through my actions from here on out.

Whether the things I find or do are the best options or not will, I am sure, always be up for debate. What will be thoroughly clear though, is that the actions I take from here on out will be much better for our planet then anything I have done before.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, just remember I am an average guy writing nonsense on the web so don't expect too much. Hopefully my ramblings will be of benefit to someone.
Photography by Wilf Ratzburg

No comments: